Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Clark started school 8/27


Clark started school this week. He goes to St. John Lutheran preschool from 9am-2pm MWF.
That is the longest I have ever put any of the kids in preschool, so it kinda freaks me out. The other kids only went to school for only 1 year -- pre-kindergarten on T/Th. This is Clark's 3rd year of preschool and for pre-kindergarten, he is going 3 days. I know that a lot of my friends have their kids in 5 days by this age, but still...

I put him in early because when Alyssa was diagnosed with diabetes, I knew I needed a few hours to myself. This year, I put him in 3 days because Friday, I'm volunteering up at the elementary school. Either Mondays or Wednesdays, I'm going to help Jason up at the office when I can, so that still only leaves 1 day for me to do things I need/want to do. On the first week, Wednesday was full of meetings -- for the Sampson Elementary Yearbook and for insurance at Integrity Structural. Friday, I had a yearbook meeting, but then went and got a manicure & pedicure.

Clark was excited about school because I told him we would go to Starbucks first. (For my yearbook meeting, but still...)

No comments: