Thursday, September 4, 2008

How to lovingly forgive others.

I'll admit, this is horrible, but there is a YouTube Video above that is the song "I hate you (my friend)" from the movie "What happens in Vegas". This is my new favorite song. It is for those times you get frustrated with people and are praying for them so that you can know the right thing to do and forgive them, but in the meantime, you are just frustrated, so you sing "I hate you (my friend)... no one likes you, go away, get a clue." It makes me smile and want to forgive those who frustrate me.

I am not a person that cusses, but every once in a while, I find that praying, "God, please bless that b-tch" makes me feel better,too. So bad, but hey, if it gets me praying for the person and forgiving them, I figure it counts. I mean, really, He knows what they are like.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww sounds like you need some wine and a Bible study ;) Sorry you are having a bad week! (or so it seems)