
They were in town visiting my parents and came to Houston to visit. Then, Jo-Jo, my Dad (we call him Gichan), and Grant went off to Church camp... I'll write about that next...
The rest of us stayed and played at water parks and games and such...Oh, and helped my friend Shannon Farrier who unfortunately lost her house due to a fire caused by lightning. See http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6220516. With my mom & Micah's help, we packed up Coleman (Grant's age) for camp and made food for Clay. (He's 6, on the autism spectrum, and eats on a very specialized diet -- not gluten, dairy, rice, potatoes, etc. Since I now know how to cook like that, I did my best to help out.)
2 comments:
Hi, I am glad you had a good time with Micah, Lukah, and Jo-Jo! It must be a big present from the Lord to let you see someone from here in Japan!
I hope you all had a great time while they were there. I am looking forward to visit you sometime next year hopefully.
Thank you for sharing your family! I loved them!! They were helpful and fun!!
Post a Comment