Thursday, July 24, 2008

Whew!!! Now that we have time to be at home...here's our friends, the Goerlichs


We try to get together with Mari, Finn, Cohen, Sophia, and Noah every week. It is good for everyone. Mari makes me feel normal... she is one of the people in life that is as busy as I am on a regular basis and she still has so much fun with her kids. It is good for my kids to be responsible for younger kids. I hope it is good for her kids to have the interaction. Mari says it is good for her to have others help entertain. No matter what, I love hanging out with them.
...
This picture was from Mari's blog (texasquadruplets.blogspot.com) and was from the 2nd week when we started hangin out. My kids and I helped take care of the kids at the swimming pool so that Mari & Chris could have one on one time with the others.
...
Oh, and Mari was my inspiration for starting a blog. She mentioned hers and I thought...what a good idea... I made it my goal for the summer to put something together by the end of summer. Yeah! I just accomplished a goal!!
...
We love them!!

No comments: