Thursday, July 24, 2008

VBS - Cy Fair Christian Church 7/14-7/18





I created this video for the PowerLab VBS we did at our church. Our VBS was at night time. It was a lot of fun. I had a lot of technical difficulties, so I didn't have much time to work on the quality of this video, still, I felt like it turned out decent. I used ProShow Gold to create it in.

This week, we also had fun sleepovers:


On Tuesday night, we had a blast with David & Madison Knight... we brought them back in time for VBS on Wednesday night.

(David's mom, Maggie Knight is in the picture with him.)


.
Silly hair was the way to go this week!!




Then, on Thursday, we were able to have the Kidd kids sleep over. Ashley is 13, Coby is 10, Audrey & Christian are 3. We had a lot of fun. I wish I could have played more, but I was trying to work out my technical issues with creating the dvd. Still, for having 8 kids and a busy mom, the place ran amazingly well. We were so glad to have them all here. That night, the meal they served for volunteers included gluten free parts, so we were able to eat dinner there. Apparently, a kid at the table next to ours kept commenting on the bigillion kids that were at our table! Hah! I felt lucky to be with them all and know how excellent they all were!!






Saturday we did NOTHING. Sunday, we had a lot of cleaning to do!!!

No comments: