Wednesday, July 23, 2008
VBS @ Cypress Bible Church June 23-27
This week, we all went to Vacation Bible School at Cypress Bible Church. This is not the church we attend, but we do go to VBS there every year and the older 3 kids went to preschool there. The VBS is always unique and amazing. Penny, who was our neighbor until May of this year, but thankfully still runs the office, is in charge of music and is the one that got us going to this VBS. I decided to volunteer in an easy place... snacks... but quickly became the snack person in charge of food allergies. There were about 25 kids that had food allergies and I made sure they received a non-allergenic snack each day. This is a really fun week and I'm glad we went. After I catch up on this blog more, I'm sure I'll show more personality. Right now, I'm just trying to get things written down. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment