My boys are really hungry in the morning, so they get up and go eat breakfast before we get up (on days when we do not have to get up early). This morning, I was still laying in bed and Clark came up to me and gave me a hug and told me "I cleared my place." We've been working on it so I was very proud of him. ...until... Grant went downstairs and called for Clark... (we work on the kids talking to each other instead of tattling on each other)
ClaRK (sing-songy, yet determined voice)...ClaRk AlAn LAYmon... Come down here (not ugly, but insistent).
Clark goes down
Grant: "3 things"... 1. Why did you spill all that milk?
Clark: "I don't know."
Grant: "I cleaned it up for you, but it makes it so that you are not being a good boy... do you want to be a good boy?
Clark: Yes. I am a good boy. I've already been good... two times in a row.
Grant: Was it from today?
Clark: No.
Grant: 2. Why did you open the cereal box upside down?
Clark: I didn't... it was just like that.
Grant: 3. Why did you put cereal in the milk? That's bad.
Clark: Oh. Why is it bad?
Grant: It just is...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, rebecca! to be a fly on your wall is so fun! :) thanks for the laughs, your stories brighten my day!
Post a Comment