Wow! I had the awesome privilige of taking Mari's kids to the pool to swim. Her air conditioner was out in August in Houston... it's hot here... and we were going to the pool. But, the AC man had not shown up by the time we were supposed to go.
Grant never wants to GO swimming... until we get there and he has fun & doesn't want to leave.
So, I brought Grant to Mari's house. I took Finn & Cohen with me and we went swimming. Well, I actually just held Finn & Cohen and splashed around helping them learn to enjoy the water, but it was at a swimming pool, so we'll call it swimming.
They were done after about an hour, so we went out to the car to load up. But, Mari drove up because Grant wanted to swim afterall. The AC guy was working at her place, so she was just going to drop Grant off.
But, we decided to switch all the kids and I got to go back with Sophia and Noah to swim for another hour. Grant was very happy with the decision because he was ready to swim.
The pool is only about 1 mile away in the neighborhood, but it was kinda funny when we got to the car afterwards... I was in the PT Cruiser that day... and realized that I needed to stuff 6 kids (2 in carseats into the cruiser) and myself into that tiny car. Hah! It really is a clown car. Everyone fit and was safely smooshed.
It was a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such fun! Finley LOVES the pool. We'll have to get together one weekend before the pool closes and go maybe. Poor Mari, first the fridge then the AC?
Awesome. Let me know when and we'll definitely go to the pool!!!
Post a Comment