

The kids had a blast. Chris and Mari took all 8 kids to the park. They sent my kids around the house on a treasure hunt. (With gold dollar coins from the bank.) They played games. I liked hearing about when they played Apples to Apples... the card was disturbing and Clark was just tossing out cards... his card said viagra... so, since he didn't know what it meant, and neither did the other kids, they all wondered why Chris & Mari burst out laughing.

Chris very patiently let Grant help him cook. That meant a lot to Grant.

When I picked the kids up in the morning, I wished I would have thought to take them to the library before they went so they would be calmer, but i didn't, oh well... I'll know for next time they do something that I should get books first. At least they had fun playing on the computer and doing pretend rollor coasters & swimming.

No comments:
Post a Comment