Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Ready for Extra-Curricular Activities

Ok, I am feeling crazy. Here is our extracurricular schedule for the fall: (basically, 1 sport/kid + scouts + bible study)

Sunday Mornings - Every other month or so, Jason will go to church early to play the keyboard during church.

Monday 7:00pm-9:00pm - Kate, Grant, & Alyssa go to Bible Study Fellowship with Jason

Tuesday 5:30pm-6:30pm - Kate goes to Thompson Tumblers
6:00pm-7:00pm - Clark goes to soccer practice (playing with Fairfield Sports Assoc.)

Wednesday afterschool - Every other week, Kate, Grant, & Alyssa will stay for Good News Club at school
5:00pm-6:00pm - Alyssa does ballet/tap/jazz at Dance Central

Thursday afterschool - Every other week, Alyssa has Daisy Girls
Every other week, Kate has Girl Scouts

Thursday evenings - Every other week, Grant has Cub Scouts
7:30- whenever - I go to Bible Study

Friday afternoons 1pm-3pm I volunteer in the library at school.
I am also co-chairing the Sampson Elementary yearbook.

Saturdays - Clark has soccer games

Not set yet - 3 times/week, Grant has baseball. 1 practice, 1 game, and 1 practice/game. He's playing with Cy Fair Sports Assoc.

I think we are going to be a little busy. It's a good thing I limited it to one sport. Hah! Grant also plans on doing Basketball in the winter. Alyssa plans on doing soccer in the Spring. And, some of my kids have talked about doing swim team as the school year finishes out.

Did I mention that I love staying home and chilling?! Hmm...

No comments: