Monday, August 25, 2008

Did I mention that Kate started wearing make-up?!

So, Kate is going into 5th grade. That means she could start wearing any 1 kind of make-up that she wanted. (My mom did that for us when we were little and I thought it was very smart.) So, we talked about her options:
Blush - good because you can also make it look like eye shadow.
Mascara - good because she has blond eyelashes.
Lip gloss - just fun.

She decided on the same thing I chose first as a kid: blush. But, she wanted the kind that I wore... just a bronzer, so it would look more natural.


Here's the BEFORE picture:





Here's the after picture: (JUST KIDDING!!! She wouldn't really wear it like that and was appalled I even did that for a picture.)



Here's the after picture... very neutral looking, but shows that she's growing up. (This may even be darker than she wears it because I smudged the first set on her.)



No comments: