Monday, August 25, 2008

Jason goes on Vacation!! 8/4-8/12

Jason was done. Like, stick a fork in him, done. He worked 80 hour weeks all summer. (Ahh... the joys of owning a company.) He just needed to get away from life. So, he decided to take a guy trip... And, he decided to make it for 8 days. He said he was paying me back all at one time for the weekend trips I take every once in a while. :)



He went to see his brother in Florida. He hadn't met his new nephew that was born earlier this year. He forgot to take any pictures, so I found this one of Jon looking like he's saying "duh" from the trip I took there to help right after the baby was born. :)

He then went on to see his dad. His dad lives in Ohio, so he flew there and drove over to Watkins Glen, New York to see some Nascar. They saw a ton of waterfalls on the trip. Here's a picture of his dad in front of one:



At the races:




I do not think he came back rested, but he came back refreshed. So, we're glad he went.


No comments: