I'd been praying about which Bible Study to do since March. One day, when Clark and I went over to help with the quadruplets, I noticed Mari's Bible sitting out on her counter. I mentioned to her that I'd love to do a Bible Study with her. She took off and ran with that and invited several people on the block to her house on Thursday nights to do a Bible Study.
We are all very busy moms and enjoy this little time away. I love these woman. I love how they make me feel "normal" in my busy life...
Mari - mom of quadruplets that turn 1 on 8/29/08.
Vanessa - mom of 4 kids, sells Arbonne, too.
Colleen - mom of 2 kids, working full time
Shannon - mom of 2 kids (only 1 year and 1 day apart)
& Me - mom of 4 kids, with a couple auto-immune diseases thrown in on the kids just for fun. (Just diabetes and food allergies, as you know)
One thing that really makes me laugh is that I did not want to have a Bible Study that took up my whole day. I wanted 1 hour -- in/out/done. But, we start at 7:30pm and rarely do I get home before 10:30pm... and even then, no one wants to go home. We drink some wine, have some snacks, chat, support each other, and study the Bible, too. What a winner!

2 comments:
I love you girls as well. I am so blessed to have my Thursday nights with y'all.
That is so cool that you ladies are doing a Bible study! I am so excited that I found your blog from Mari's!
Post a Comment